Find your next EV battery supplier
Electric Vehicle Battery Market set to reach $84bn by 2025.Read more here
Low-cost batteries reduce cost of production
Lithium-ion batteries reach global economies of scale.Secure your place
New technologies extend range and battery life
Hear the latest case studies in battery technologies for electric vehicles.View the latest program
Who should attend ?
- Wire Manufacturing
- Equipment Design and Development
- Materials Sourcing & Advisory
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Components Sourcing
- Strategic Analysis
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Research & Development
- Material Fabrication
- Material Specifications
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Metallurgical Services
- Telecommunications Services
- Legal & Compliance Work
- Lightweight Engineering
- Building Design and Construction
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Joining Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Construction Materials
- Business Development
- News Reporting & Journalism
The BATTERY TECH 2019 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in battery technologies for the automotive sector....view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2020:
- Electric vehicles economic outlook and industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for electric vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
Explore opportunities and make the business case for adopting new battery solutions to support next generation automotive applications.
- Latest research in extending battery life for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles
Explore new innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials in improving drive range and extending battery life for electric vehicles.
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods for adapting new battery technologies and solutions to meet the needs of automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- End-user and manufacturer case studies and adapting to Industry 4.0
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful adaptation.
- Valuable event touching a broad spectrum of relevant topics of Wire & Cable
Arno Van Rijswijk, Hokaro
- Good insight into Wire & Cable market & future direction
Mirko Ajder, AMA Aluminum
- The conversation was very useful for learning new info sharing the knowhow
Orgun Hgindere, Sarkaysan AS
- Very informative & got to know the progress of Aluminum usage in Wires & Cables including automotive application
Kesavan Srinivasan, Srinisons Wiring Systems
- A very good organised summit with competent speakers sharing their knwoledge & experiences from a very beneficial ambeince
Selman Unlij, Sahra Kablo
- Very unique topic, not seen such a event happening with learned speakers
Rangraj V, Srinisons Wiring Systems
- Very rich & informative event with highly documented presentations & good variety of speakers covering the topic
J Herbreteau, Inserlec
- Very high quality technical & marketing presentations
John Dawson, AOMC
- The conference has been very interesting & covers a wide range of arguments such as economic, technical & application
Enrico WNTS, Sampsistemi
- Event was very well organised with timely schedules & strictly observed
Alex Ignacio, Phelps Dodge Phils
- Good Assortment of speakers from strategic planning to processing raw materials
Carl Dumele, Aeromotive
- A very informative & useful platform for learning & at the same time knowledge sharing with industry peers. Keep It Up.
Ashish Chaturvedy, DAC Ducab