Agenda 2023 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - BATTERY TECH, Europe 2023”.
- Overview of battery material trends and cell manufacturer roadmaps
- Impact on raw material supply chains and supply chain security
- Future raw material price development on favored cell chemistry
Roland Berger GmbH
- Establishing a battery ecosystem in Europe, all areas of value creation to develop equally
- Latest market developments provide valuable insights into improved industrial settlements
- Importance of regional economic structures and other industries for technology transfer
VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH
- Introducing the electronic intelligence in battery cells
- Generating cost savings for all EU value chain stakeholders
- Going beyond EU sustainability guidelines and gaining competitiveness against Asian cell suppliers
EnergyVille - VITO NV
- Semiconductor components can extend the life and performance of an EV battery
- Key factors leading to stronger end-of-life drifts in the performance of BMS and battery pack
- A look at increasing the safety and security of the battery by using complete chipsets
Infineon Technologies AG
- An overview of the outlook for future system trends
- Motivation for the industry to shift from 400V to 800V batteries for electric vehicles
- Typical system solutions for 800V BMS application, including advantages and disadvantages
- Demand for higher charge rates and output from available chemistries puts the spotlight on thermal management
- Ability to quickly increase and lower battery pack temperature is key to extending lifespan and performance
- Using dielectric fluids together with optimized thermal engineering brings out the best
- Silicon anode boosts energy density to 1350 Wh/L
- High anode capacity allows for 10x thinner anode layers
- Nanoporous silicon structure ensures mechanical stability during lithiation and de-lithiation
- Advanced electrolyte and anode technology for high energy density lithium-ion batteries
- Electrolyte solution to realize higher durability with less welling for silicon anode
- Understanding the green anode material concept
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Next-generation battery systems managing much higher energy and power density
- It's time for an advanced battery system based on solid-state technology
- Analysis of supply chain and needed processes with the goal of introducing this technology by 2026
- Manufacturing plan for fully solid-state (ASSB) cells with oxide electrolyte and silicon anode
- Process steps and associated differences between a traditional LiB factory and a future ASSB factory
- Looking at what parts of a standard LiB production line can be reused and which needs development
- EV transition could be braked by the needed transformation of the supply chain industry
- Relevant scenarios taking into account policies by decision-makers in an uncertain geopolitical context
- Addressing the market demand and production of batteries from now on to 2030
- EV battery designers are challenged to deliver safe, lasting, and higher-performance products
- Adoption of inorganic mica and ceramic fibre sheets using PSA is hitting a sweet spot in cost and performance
- Allows for application into multi-functional solutions that act as both thermal runaway barriers and cell compression pads
Avery Dennison I Elmelin Ltd
- OVERVIEW OF CHEMISTRIES, BOTTLENECKS IN RM SOURCING AND SOLUTIONS
- Summary of growth of global and the European EV market
- EV battery chemistry trends in Europe
- Battery raw materials demand in Europe
- Overview of battery supply chain disruptions in Europe - the causes and impact
- Overview of efforts to secure raw material supply chain in Europe
Power Technology Research
- Supercapacitor-based energy storage system technology/ IP and product
- A look at some applications of Supercapacitor based energy storage systems
- Case studies in telecom, solar plus storage, microgrids, and EVs
WRL Technologies Inc
Key topics for 2023:
- Electric vehicles’ economic outlook and industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for electric vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
Explore opportunities and make the business case for adopting new battery solutions to support next-generation automotive applications.
- Latest research in extending battery life for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles
Explore innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials in improving drive range and extending battery life for electric vehicles.
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods for adapting new battery technologies and solutions to meet the needs of automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- Manufacturer case studies on electric vehicles design and development
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure a successful adaptation.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities